Thursday, November 18, 2010

Don't quote mom!

Brooke Shields, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Garner, Julia Roberts and Kate Winslet are just a few of the mom's who have something to share about their experiences in motherhood on MommyTracked.com.  Their mom soundbites section is a complete list of all the quotes you ever wanted to hear from celebrity mothers.  A few of my favorites are below:

"


Brooke Shields:

"I don’t think you ever feel you’re balancing anything. My kids are great, and I have a good husband. You’ve just got to keep everything in the air." - On balancing career and family, as told to Life and Style Magazine.


Tina Fey

Tina Fey:

"I know for sure that you can tell how smart people are by what they laugh at. I know for sure that a hard-boiled egg is two points on Weight Watchers. I know for sure that my kid needs my husband and me to be with her more." - From O Magazine 2/2009

Amy Poehler

Amy Poehler:

"Sleep is out for 2009. Tired is the new black." - OK 2/2/09"

No comments:

Post a Comment